- Polypropylene cores provide: (1) resistance to chemicals and temperature, (2) a waterproofing barrier, (3) durability.
- Heat-bonded geo-textile will not delaminate from core in warm temperatures.
- Flexibility for easy detailing of corners without cracking and to handle movement.
- Maintains flexibility even in freezing temperatures.
- 6’ width provides minimal overlapping seams and cost effective installation.
- High compressive strength to handle the most demanding water control problems.
ECODRAIN-S has been specifically designed to meet the drainage and protection requirements in structurally demanding below-grade waterproofing applications. ECODRAIN-S drainage composites effectively eliminate hydrostatic pressure against below-grade structures and aid in dewatering saturated soil by collecting and conveying groundwater to a drain pipe for discharge while protecting the waterproofing membrane.
ECODRAIN-S features a lightweight three-dimensional, high- compressive strength polypropylene core and heatbonded polypropylene fabric. This bonding prevents backfill from pushing fabric into the flow channels and reducing waterflow. The filter fabric allows water to pass freely into the molded drain core where gravity draws the water through the flow channels to the discharge system, while preventing soil particles from entering and clogging the core structure and discharge pipe, significantly increasing the effectiveness and service life of the drain system.