- Polymeric core provides: (1) resistance to chemicals and temperature, (2) a waterproofing barrier, (3) and durability.
- Heat-bonded geo-textile will not delaminate from core in warm temperatures.
- Flexibility for easy detailing of corners without cracking and to handle movement.
- Variable widths (4', 6.5’ and 8.4’) provide minimal overlapping seams and cost effective installation.
- Economically priced – provides a cost effective drainage composite for a total waterproofing system.
J-DRain 200 has been specifically designed to meet the drainage and protection requirements in belowgrade waterproofing applications. J-DRain 200 drainage composites effectively eliminate hydrostatic pressure against below-grade structures and aid in de-watering saturated soil by collecting and conveying groundwater to a drain pipe for discharge while protecting the waterproofing membrane.
J-DRain 200 features a lightweight three-dimensional, highly flexible core and a filter fabric. The filter fabric is heat bonded to the dimples of the core. This bonding prevents backfill from pushing fabric into the flow channels and reducing waterflow. The filter fabric allows water to pass freely into the molded drain core where gravity draws the water through the flow channels to the discharge system, while preventing soil particles from entering and clogging the core structure and discharge pipe, significantly increasing the effectiveness and service life of the drain system.